INTENSE-Racing - Weekend Sale Page March 21, 2008
03/21/08 Weekend Sale
Normal Price: $109.99
Sale Price : $89.99
This CNC'd aluminum adapter is the thinest, lightest and cleanest on the market. This adapter will allow you to you install an L67 Series II 3800 throttle body onto an Eaton generation V M90 supercharger. It uses the stock L32 and L67 throttle body gaskets for easy sealing with no sealent required. The correct stainless steel mounting screws are included.
- Weight = 1.0 lbs
- Thickness = .950 inches
- Width (at widest part) = 4.3 inches
- Length (at longest part) = 5.6 inches
Normal Price: $9.99
Sale Price : $5.99
This supercharger oil is used to lubricate the supercharger bearings and help keep them operating properly. Each 8oz bottle holds TWICE as much as other vendor's eliminating the need to purchase two bottles to properly fill the snout. The bottle is see through for easy level detection and the angled flip top cap allows for easy filling. This supercharger oil is chemically EXACT to the GM Supercharger oil and in fact we get it from the same vendor that GM uses.
- The third and fifth gen M90 superchargers are designed to hold 236 ml (8 ounces) of supercharger oil. Proper fill level is when the fluid just reaches the bottom of the fill hole threads with the car parked on level ground.
- CAUTION! MAY CAUSE SKIN AND EYE IRRITATION. Avoid skin and eye contact. Avoid inhalation of smoke or vapor at high temperatures. Do not use around food or tobacco. Wear protective gloves and wash hands before eating or smoking. First Aid: Skin Contact – Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Eye Contact – Flush with water for at least 15 minutes; contact physician. Ingestion – Do not induce vomiting; contact physician immediately. Inhalation – Remove to fresh air; contact physician. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN Contains: fatty acids, C5-10, esters with dipentaerythritol-phosphoric acid (CAS 70983-72-1), (1,1-dimehylethy) phenyl diphenylester- (CAS 56803-37-3)
Normal Price: $149.99
Sale Price : $99.99
- 2000-2005 Bonneville
- 1997-2003 Grand Prix
- 2000-2005 Impala
- 1999-2001 LeSabre
- 2000-2005 Monte Carlo
- 1997-2001 Park Avenue
- 1999-2003 Regal
- Any other GM Application that uses GM Part number 12429204.
This is a top quality front hub bearing that includes the ABS sensor.
Web Effects (c) Copyright, 2005 OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
INTENSEä is a Trademark of R4 Holdings, LLC.
Content and Graphics Copyrightã R4 Holdings, LLC 2002-2011. All Rights Reserved.
All Third Party Names, Images and Trademarks may be the property of their respective holders.
Don't make excuses. Make horsepower.