LS6 Medium Load Valve Springs
Part Number: GVS-LS6
Shipping Weight: 2.50 pounds
- 1998-2003 Bonneville with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2002 Camaro with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2002 Firebird with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2004 Grand Prix with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
- 2000-2004 Impala with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-1999 Intrigue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2003 LeSabre with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2000 Lumina with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2003 Monte Carlo with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-1999 Oldsmobile 88 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-1996 Oldsmobile 98 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2003 Park Avenue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2003 Regal with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2004 other applications with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
GM manufactures these beehive shape valvesprings specifically for the LS6 engine found in the 405 horsepower Corvette Z06; however through extensive research we have found them to be a perfect match for the 3800 Series II and III engines for lower lift applications such as aftermarket rockers. These medium load springs can be used in high performance and racing applications up to .530" lift with the stock retainers. These valvesprings will fit stock L36, L26, L67, and L32 cylinder heads with no machining, and fit right into stock valvespring seats.
We recommend the LS6 Medium Load Valvesprings for engines with higher ratio rockers such as the Yella Terra Full Roller Rocker Arms. These can be used with either stock or the stronger Manley Performance valvespring retainers.
- Installed load is 90 pounds at 1.800", 115 pounds at 1.720", and 300 pounds at 1.230".
- Coil bind height is 1.160".
- Outside diameter is 1.290"/1.060" and inside diameter is .885"/.656".
- Maximum lift supported @ 1.720" (stock retainer install height) - .530"
- Maximum lift supported @ 1.800" (Manley retainer install height)- .580"
Average Customer Review: Based on 3 Reviews
Write a Customer Review and share your thoughts with others.
Devin Kump (Denver, CO) 4.4.2017
Great Springs for 1.9:1 Rockers
Aaron Searles (Columbus, OH) 7.11.2013
Chris (Harrisburg , PA) 11.29.2012
- Performance Packages
- GM 3800
- Performance Packages
- Braking and Suspension
- Cooling System
- PCM - Ignition - Electronics
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Hardcore Engine
- Pulleys and Belts
- Pontiac G8 L76/LS3
- Chevrolet Camaro 5th Gen
- Cobalt and ION
- GM LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6
- GM 3400 LA1