Read the testimonials of INTENSE™ Powertrain Control Module users!"Wow! This tune brought out the beast in my Cobalt. Thank you INTENSE." - Rich Pezzano, '05 Cobalt SS
Shipping Rate: Calculated at checkoutAPPLICATIONS:
Some of our benefits include
- 2005-2007 Cobalt SS with LSJ (supercharged) engine
- 2004-2007 ION Red Line with LSJ (supercharged) engine
- Every INTENSE™ PCM is coded with the correct year, make and modelof your vehicle and is undetectable by a dealer.
- Each PCM is written with your correct VIN, so an aftermarket VINeditor is not required.
- In some cases, your PCM may use an operating system that isn't themost recent one available (see http://calid.gm.com
for details). In these cases,we'll update you to the latest OEM code, then apply our changes. We useGM Service Programming System (SPS) for monthly updates.
- We have complete access to hundreds of parameters within every PCM. For example, we can disable DTC's individually in EVERY vehicle we support. There is no need to disable all of the DTC’s in some PCM’s just to turn off one DTC.
- INTENSE™ PCM's are processed and shipped with the same top notch service INTENSE™ has been known to provide. Most PCM's will ship within one business day
* of your order!
- Supercharger Torque Management eliminated.
- Rev limiters raised to 7,000 RPM.
- Speed limiters removed.
- Ignition timing tables optimized.
- Dynotuned and tested A/F curves.Here are the different options that we have available for your vehicle:
- INTENSE™ Binary File - $99.99
If you already have HP Tuners and want a binary file dialed in for your mods to use as a base for tuning this is your option. We will email you the binary file and you can upload it into your vehicle using HP Tuners. No crankshaft variation learn procedure will need to be performed although a security learn may still be required.
- INTENSE™ PCM - $99.99
A physical PCM that we will program with GM's latest code for your make and model based on your VIN code. We then apply our changes and your choice selections to it and ship it to you. A security learn and crankshaft learn will be required (See Below). A fully refundable core charge will be assessed with this option.
* Most PCM's will ship within one business day. Some of the newer models will require lead-times of up to two weeks, depending on core availability. We can reprogram the PCM in your car if you bring the car to us. Or we can reprogram your core in one business day if you ship itto us.
* 50% Boost Reduction in 1st gear will allow you to get better launches by helping avoid tire spin. We start the boost at 50% and ramp it up to 100% by the time you get to second gear.
We recommend the use of the stock air box setup as aftermarket intakes are notorious for improper MAF sensor placement and result in skewed air/fuel ratios and can cause lean conditions.FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:Do you 'lock' your PCM's?
No. Our PCM’s are not locked in any way. The checksum flags aren't disabled. And the Operating Systems are not changed to '0' or ' '. Anyone with editing capability can read and edit our PCM’s.What do I need to do after installing a new INTENSE™ PCM?
With a mail order PCM, you’ll need to perform the Security Relearn Procedure. This only takes a half hour, and doesn’t require any special tools. Here is a link to a similar procedure to the one required for LSJ-powered vehicles: http://www.intense-racing.com/sec_relearn.html
With a mail order PCM , the Crankshaft Position Variation Learn procedure (commonly referred to as CASE Learn
) will also be required to prevent DTC P0315 (Crankshaft Position Variation Not Learned) from triggering your Service Engine Soon light. Anyone with a Tech II (such as a GM dealership) can perform this special function for you in a couple minutes. Some discretion is necessary when asking your dealership to NOT re-flash the PCM. If they re-flash the PCM, all your special tuning will be gone and un-retrievable. Many dealers will perform the Crankshaft Position Variation Learn procedure for free, while others may charge a modest fee.What if I don't like your PCM?
Just send it back to us within seven days for a full refund.